Nombre de usuario
Descripción del empleo
Interested in becoming a junior business consultant or a junior technical consultant?
Consulting by Degrees Programis IBM's world-class 2-year development program for top performing and talented graduates. It will give you the opportunity to start your consulting career by combining client project work across different industries and service areas with focused training, project rotation and mentoring. Designed by experts, the program will accelerate your consulting career to help you develop into a future leader.
At IBM Consultants and Architects, we help organizations to imagine, create and deliver exceptional integrated solutions with the most innovative technologies. We're powered by IBM, which means that whatever we imagine, we have the capability, scale and experience to make a reality.
IBM is the key stone to guarantee fully functional and integrated solutions; we are designing the future customer business, service models and digital platforms that will help our clients get to the future first.
Business and Technical Consultant
As a Consultant, you will focus on various aspects of our clients' business, including strategy and processes, asset management, transformational projects and organization and people change. The work tends to be project-based, and typically your assignments will last 3-9 months. After that, you'll move to another assignment to gain exposure to different aspects of our work.
Our Consultants will play a critical role in initiatives such as intelligent transportation to improved healthcare – analyzing clients' business challenges, designing innovative IT-based solutions and leading the technical aspects of their delivery.
As your skills and experience grow, you'll help deliver solutions for our clients' most challenging business problems. You could develop as a generalist consultant or specialize in one area.
Aptitudes y conocimientos deseados
- We are looking for entry level candidates from all backgrounds to become full-time Consulting by Degrees consultants, who meet the following criteria:
- Demonstrated history of achievement in academics, internships, course work, coops and/or work experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Superior organizational, problem solving, and time management abilities
- Thorough and analytical, with capability to apply logic to solve problems
- Passionate about providing solutions to challenging problems
- Passionate about leadership
- Authorized to work in the country you are applying to
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 4 days a week (Monday-Thursday, Fridays as needed)
Nivel de experiencia
Tipo de empleo